Monday, March 23, 2009

At the Well, My Husband












"And here is your assignment. Use your blog as a place to thank God publicly for your husband (make sure you are sensitive and do not share things that might embarrass him inadvertently). It should be fun to read all of the great lists!"-Sherry, At the Well

I found this awesome blog and want to participate in their weekly assignments. This one seemed like a great place to start seeing as how I don't take the time to appreciate my husband enough.

















1. He's the handsomest man I've ever seen! (It's an old pic, but my favorite :))
2. He LOVES God more than anything.
3. He LOVES his family.
4. He cheerfully gets up every morning to go to work to provide for us.
5. He'd take a 3rd or 4th job before he'd let me work outside of the home, (that's a GOOD thing!)
6. He lives for playing and having fun.

















7. He's a great preacher, I learn a lot from him.
8. He's always going out of his way to make sure I'm happy.
9. We have the best marriage EVER, (almost 13 years!)
10. He doesn't nag me to keep the house or the kids clean.

I know there's more, but that list encompasses pretty much everything, and I don't want to make anyone jealous!

7 comments:

June said...

Sounds like a great guy.

Welcome to the well, I hope you come back and visit with us often.

June

rainydaytoys said...

He has become a great man and he has a wonderful wife to complement him. You are a beautiful couple and we pray for you both (and the girls) everyday.

Linda said...

I like your post,...and the ending was cute. Stopping so that you wouldn't make anyone jealous. (:>)

Isn't it great to publicly praise our dear husbands?

To God be the glory for our gifts of wonderful husbands!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Moriah said...

I would also like to add that he is a great father.

Ashley Wells said...

Thank you so much for joining in and sharing about your husband! I love that you said, "He'd take a 3rd or 4th job before he'd let me work outside of the home, (that's a GOOD thing!)." What a good thing that is!!! My husband is the same way and I am so thankful for that!

-Ashley

Yolanda said...

What a true blessing, a gift from God!

Laurie M. said...

He is a wonderful pastor, preacher, and father. You are a blessed woman indeed.