Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sweet, Sweet, Magic Pills














Who woulda thought that IRON was so necessary for a body to function properly? I sure didn't, until I couldn't peel myself out of my computer chair to get another cup of coffee! (After all what are kids good for other than tireless coffee makers and blanket fetchers?)
I'm just SO excited to realize that I'm not nearly the lazy bum that I thought I was! Now I can actually do housework rather than sit and dream of a clean house! Yea!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What type of iron pills are these? I suffer from pregnancy anemia and hate it. I know how you feel about "peeling" yourself up to do anything. I have not found a super iron supplement that works well though.
MandyN

rainydaytoys said...

I had to take iron pills when the boys were little. Gave me a whole new life, just have to be careful to not get too much iron. Wish I could do something like that now and be well.

Ashley said...

I like your new banner!