Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fun Fun Fun!

Can I just say how much I love church rummage sales? They have the absolute COOLEST things because they are mostly run by old ladies who donate sweet vintagy stuff. Here's what I got:
Colorful scarves, costume jewelry, 3 melmac plates, Tupperware lunchbox, metal measuring cups (which you can never have too many of!), and a little Osterizer mini-blend lidded container.
Lots and lots of sundress patterns from the '70's and '80's, so cute! 2 1/2 balls of finely handspun wool, 12 cloth napkins and several books (not all pictured). I'm going to start buying the Sat. paper so I can make sure I hit all of the rummage sales this summer!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I'M SO JEALOUS!! I LOVE COUSTUME JEWLERY. :)

oops, i just noticed i'm typing in all caps. sorry. that's what comes of holding a squirming babe on your lap when you type i guess. :D

Christina said...

Whatever! I love those cloth napkins!! Next time let me know and we can go together, maybe mochas too!

Emmy said...

*drools*
That sounds awesome. Me want. ;-)

Matt5verse6 said...

Hi. Thank you stopping by my blog and leaving some comment love. I tried to leave a comment on your other blog was not able to do so for some reason. :( I'm following your other blog because I desire to learn all about affliction, tribulation, and the walk of others with Christ. I would love to be a more compassionate, empathetic follower of Christ (and sister in Christ) and seek wisdom. It is very nice to "meet" you.

Kindest regards,
Brook
www.Matt5verse6.blogspot.com

kellee Nelson said...

I love your tupperware lunchbox! I have two of those, a regular size and a mini size, from my own toys growing up. I love them, and they look brand new for being 30 years old!

kellie: thelemondime said...

OH MY WORD GIRL- we are so much alike- i knew i loved you from the first time we met...even all these years later- so glad i found you again!