Hello all. Thought I'd just pop in to say that I haven't completely abandoned this blog (again)! I just don't think I've been doing anything all that interesting lately. It seems that I tend to go into unproductive phases every now and then which last longer than I'd like. But now I've got plans, and lots of 'em! Here's some things I'm thinking of doing (not necessarily in order):
1. Sew a couple flannel robes for family members that I promised them at Christmas. Now that the weather is warming up they'll be quite useful ;)
2. Make a couple Kindle cozies that I had also promised at Christmas. I think I'm going to use felt and do a reverse applique/embroidery design and line the inside with a material that won't scratch up the screen.
3. I've promised the girls that we'd paint and redecorate their bedrooms this summer. I don't know whether to do it all at once or spread out the work and do it over a period of time. I'm inclined to just bust it out over a weekend though. We'll see...
4. I really want a vegetable garden this year as well. It's high time I've gotten onto that!
5. Make Easter dresses for the girls. Five dresses in 3 weeks? We'll see about that too...
6. Work on my scrap granny square afghan.
7. Learn Tai Chi. Random, I know. But it is so fun!
Well, there is a lot more I'd like to do. But I need to start small, take baby steps, and quit watching so much Netflix! (I'm not a little addicted to British dramas ;) I'll post my progress and pictures as I tackle this list.
How about you all? What kind of projects do you have going or are planning to do? I'd like to know what you're up to. It's always fun to get new ideas. Ta-ta for now!