Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Fair is NOT Cheap!


























I'm a little late with this post, as with everything! But I had to share some of these cute pics of my kids at the fair. First though, let me elaborate on the title if you please. I was going to make a list of all the things that we put money out for, but that is a little too tedious for lazy ol' me. Let's just say that for 3 adults and 5 kids, admission, food and rides (a couple dollars per ride per kid!), it was easily a couple hundred dollars. Again, NOT cheap! We haven't gone to the fair for a couple years, but my dad loves to take the kids and he loves to spoil them, rotten. He can't say no. But if it floats his boat I'm willing to let him. The only bad part of the day was that I didn't get a pic of Grandpa with the kids. Bummer.
Oh! Our friends Chuck and Elizabeth with their 3 cuties stayed the weekend with us and went to the fair with us too, fun!























































































4 comments:

Momma Bug said...

WHAT?!!! Chuck and Elizabeth have THREE cuties?
Sheesh. I don't think I've even met their first one - Hailey, is it?
Do you have any pictures of that crew? Send some of my love to Elizabeth after tucking some away for yourself! ;-)

Love and more love,
Analene

Laurie M. said...

Good grief Andi! When did Faith become the spitting image of Patrick? I never saw it until now, and it's shocking.

rainydaytoys said...

Loved the pictures, looks like everyone had a fun day.

Growing In Grace Magazine said...

I agree. It certainly isn't cheap. We have opted out of that fair for several years now. We also live in Chico.
~Sisterlisa